Friday, July 27, 2012

Parking violation

Underwear park dareMany of us have kinks, fetishes, or other sexual interests that we may feel are different from the norm. In these cases, it may be difficult to find friends or play partners that share our interest. Thankfully, the Internet has provides some solutions, either in finding people like ourselves locally or, if not, finding those with whom we can share some interest over the medium of the Web.

Take my case, for example. As may be obvious from this site, one of my interest is in the area of naked dares. But I have yet to find anyone locally with whom I can enjoy this activity. No matter. I have found one or two people online who are willing to hand out challenging dares. In fact, I often hesitate to ask for a dare, nervous that it might be too risky to follow through on.

One such dare master (as I like to call them) told me to go for a walk in a public park in my underwear, with my cock out. Not only that, I had to stroke my dick and shoot my load as well. Not too difficult, I figured, as long as I did it late at night. Sure, I'd have to risk violating park curfew, but at least no one would see me. So I did just that, passing only one other person in the park, but sticking to the darkest shadows for the deed.

Unfortunately, the dare master was not pleased. When I told him mission accomplished, he explained that every dare I do for him has to be documented with video. Yikes! There is no way my camera could capture that action in a totally dark glen. I would have to repeat the dare in daylight. This was going to be harder than I thought.

How did it go? See for yourself. Just stroll on over to Naked Dares video theatre and catch the next showing of A shot in the park. It could help you take a load off.


No comments:

Post a Comment