Monday, May 27, 2013

Circadian rhythms

Midday matingWhen do you like to have sex? Many men will answer "Any time!" But for some of us, nature, biorhythms, hormones, or something tend to nudge us to be in the mood more at certain times.

Consider the behavior of people on mobile cruising apps like Scruff or Grindr. I often log into these apps just to look at pictures or say hi to friends. But if I leave the app running when I fall asleep, I invariably get hit on or at least contacted by one or two people in the wee hours of the morning, long after I have passed into dreamland. Maybe those people are night owls anyway. Or maybe they just like their sex by moonlight.

Fortunately I'm not stuck in one particular time mode for my pleasuring. I've definitely had some hot sex late in the night after coming home from a night of barroom revelry with a friend. But generally speaking, I get more of my sexual energy in the morning or midday than I do after a long day (especially if that day has included a lot of work).

Consequently, it's especially nice when my schedule allows a friend to drop over in the early or middle part of the day. Not only do I have more sexual energy then, but I get the added pleasure of having more light to feast my eyes on the sexy body of the moment.

And when it comes to sexy bodies and daytime diddling, you can't do much better than my friend Jeff. Not long ago our schedules made it convenient for him to drop by in the middle of the day. It didn't take long for us to get naked and adventurous in my sunroom bed. We recorded that session for your pleasure in the video Midday mating, now showing in the Sexy time video theater.

Whether you like your playtime early or late, we hope you'll enjoy this video memoir of a lusty afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment