Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fair shakes

Cock watching at the street fairFor many years now, I have annually attended at least one of San Francisco's leather-oriented street fairs, either Up Your Alley (also known as Dore Alley for its location) in July or the Folsom Street Fair in September. The events draw thousands of people from all over to see the leather-laden sights, carouse, show off, or simply revel in all things kinky.

In 2007, I was lucky enough to be there with good friend Andrew Adam Caldwell, who also happens to be Nakedism's photographer in residence. Consequently, I was able to return with an unusually great photographic record of one of my personal pleasures, namely, strolling naked among and flirting with welcoming men.

This month, I share many of those images with you in the Dore Alley gallery, found in Nakedism's Photosets collection. Whether you like leather, crave CMNM (clothed male, naked male), love exhibitionists, practice voyeurism, or just want to get a taste of what one of these fairs is like, I think you'll find something in this photoset for you. Please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment