Sunday, November 3, 2013

Up close and naked

Stripping and jacking in a barroomNaked dares come in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. For example, one of my dare pals prefers never to be seen by anyone when he does a self-dare involving public nudity. On the other hand, self-dares done on webcam are explicitly intended to be seen by the viewing audience, although not necessarily by others.

Then there are dares that directly involve being seen. Like a dare to get naked in front of friends, or a dare to visit a nude beach, or experience the World Naked Bike Ride.

Recently I accepted a dare to get naked and jack off in a public place. I have accepted the same dare a number of times before, and have posted the results in Nakedism's Naked Dare cinema theater. But on this occasion, I took it a step further, not just risking being seen by a random stranger (if anyone), but openly masturbating in a restaurant in front of friends and customers.

To be fair, this was a bar and restaurant where I knew my behavior would not cause me to be kicked out or arrested. But it still took a certain amount of nerve to strip down and expose myself in such up front and personal way. Humiliating? Kinda. Hot? Definitely.

But you be the judge. Take a seat in the Naked Dare screening room, and check out the video we call Jack & Coke. Then decide how far you would go in front of friends and strangers in a public place.

No comments:

Post a Comment