Thursday, July 14, 2011

Self-sex in the city

Naked to the cityNakedism's recent blog post extolled the excitement of having sex in the great outdoors.

But having sex outside at night is one thing. What's it like to be naked outside in broad daylight? In the middle of a city? And not just nude, but stroking yourself into full erection and all the way to orgasm?

That's a challenge I decided to explore this summer. Acting on the dares and requests (orders?) of Nakedism members in a couple of recent live chats, I got naked on my deck in full view of the city, not to mention nearby condos and neighbors. There, under the midday sun, without a thing to cover myself, I stroked myself to a sizzling climax.

But rather than limit this to one or two chats, I decided it was time to record this risky business for posterity — or at least Nakedism members. While setting up the filming, my neighbors even spotted me! You can see me wave at them at the beginning of the video. Busted!

It's all there in living color in this month's video, Spooge with a view, now playing in our online theatre. And yes, there's an iPod and iPad compatible version, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment