Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sensations under the stars

Blowjob a nightThere is something about having sex outdoors: Maybe it's the fresh air, or the wide open spaces. For some, it may be the risk of being caught or the chance to be watched. Or maybe it's just the sense of freedom, of experiencing our most natural urges in a natural setting.

But one doesn't have to get away from the city to find such pleasure. Some good outdoor sex can be had even in the most dense urban environments. I learned that for a fact one summer when my friend Billy and I happened to meet up at a nearby bar.

Maybe you already know that. But if you want to get a sense of what it was like for me, head on over to our True Sex Stories department, and read the little adventure I call Goings and cummings. I hope you find it stimulating reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment