Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Northern pursuit

Summer KnightsLucky man that I am, I live not far from the Canadian border, a reasonable driving distance from beautiful British Columbia. And one of that province's many charms is the city of Vancouver, a kind of sister city to my own town of Seattle.

There are many reasons I could cite for my fondness for that town. But one of them would definitely veer toward the sexual. Many are the hours I have spent naked in Vancouver — in hotels, bathhouses, men's dances, and more. Some of those events were more nudist than naughty. But others involved serious eroticism and full-on sucking, fucking, and more.

I previously related one such adventure, a bathhouse tale, in our Stories. section. But this week's tale is something more intimate, a more personal encounter in the privacy of my hotel room. That is, if you don't count the public blowjob I had received just minutes before.

It's all recounted in Summer Knights, found, as usual, in the Stories department. And as with all Nakedism tales, every word is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment