Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Playcation

Swimming pool studVacations are often times to travel with friends or loved ones, seeing new places and sharing the camaraderie of one's traveling companions.

But since I became single a few years back, that paradigm hasn't been available to me. Traveling alone, I often find the most appealing way of touring a new place is to get a taste of the men that live there.

In other words, my vacations are very often playcations.

As with many travelers, I often end up in a part of the country where my family resides so I can renew those ties and see old acquaintances. But even then, I can't resist taking some time to check out the local attractions — or distractions.

This week's erotic nonfiction recalls just such an occasion, when I took a chance on meeting a local man I met on the Internet. The chance paid off big for both of us. For the full scoop, see the latest dirt from my diary in Instant Date, now available in our True Sex Stories department.

No comments:

Post a Comment