Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rolling the dice

Blow buddiesAny given random sexual encounter is only partly about the will, and the chemistry, of the participants. In equal part it owes its success to the roll of some erotic cosmic dice. What if, for example, my first partner and I had not been in the same bar at the same time on the night we met? We might never have spent the next 15 years together as we did.

The Internet increases the odds of equally attracted bodies encountering each other, but is just as likely to increase frustration, since those parties are much more likely to be further apart and unable to meet.

In the sex club scene, Lady Luck has been both with me and against me. I have been in bathhouses when it seemed like I couldn't get a soul to notice me. Other occasions, there were so many attractive men interested in me, I didn't have time to play with everyone who was interested in me.

In this week's true sex story, I recall one of those lucky occasions when I was in one of San Francisco's most popular sex clubs, Blow Buddies, when it was filled with attractive men who seemed to be as willing to play with me as I was with them. It was an intensely joyous evening. But even that charmed night had at least one disappointment.

For the full scoop, go there now, and read about the night is still Blowing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment