Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A fair to remember

Folsom Street blow jobThe Folsom Street Fair, you may have noticed, is a recurring theme in Nakedism's True Tales department. That's because for me, such trips to Baghdad by the Bay often turn into sex vacations. I usually have erotic adventures in San Francisco, anyway; but the Sunday street fair is the crowning event of such trips. The annual pilgrimage regularly involves strolling naked through the streets, meeting other like-minded nudists and exhibitionists, enjoying the sunshine on my body, and even experiencing some erotic play.

The 2008 fair was exceptional in at least one way: While in the middle of a hot mid-street blow job, I pulled out my camera and recorded a little of it on video. Members can see that video anytime by going to Nakedism's Video department and clicking the title Sucks to be me.

But now there is more than video. This week I recount the details surrounding that encounter, along with other fun that day, in a true recollection I call A fair to remember. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment