Friday, February 15, 2013

Blowing off steam

The most happy fellatioSometimes you just gotta have it. You know what I mean. You're sitting at work. Or trying to listen to a friend. Or work out. Or anything, anything. But it's no use. You can't concentrate because you need some. You really, really need some now.

That's how it was for my friend J a few months ago. He had been trying to finish his work at the office, but he needed dick and he need it right away. What to do?

Fortunately, J doesn't live too far from me. Contacting me on instant messaging, J suggested maybe he could stop by after work. Never one to turn down a handsome friend or a good cocksucker, I said sure. Before long, J was knocking at my door.

Horny isn't the word for his mood. He was insane with lust, grabbing my cock and devouring it before I even had a chance to get hard. But J was plenty hard himself, and I couldn't resist a few licks and swallows on his own impressive meat.

But hey, don't take my word for it. I managed to grab a camera and capture the whole rapid romp as it was happening. So click, unzip, and enjoy a little Oral Turpitude, now playing in the Nakedism video theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment