Monday, February 28, 2011

Look out below

Bucephalus seen from belowThe first time a man ever stood over me and jacked off, I was agog. Up to that moment, we had devoured each other in a feast of foreplay, stripping off each other's clothes, making out, and grappling and groping our way over every inch of each other's bodies. That was hot enough, but to have the added tableu of my friend du jour (a strikingly handsome, muscular man) stand up and straddle my prone body while he jacked off was a sight to behold.

Of course, it didn't stop there. Soon he erupted in a mighty orgasm, each drop of his hot seed causing a ripple of sensation as it landed on my chest. That set me off, and I added his gism to my own.

Any jackoff scene can be hot. But as this memory suggests, the upshot is one angle I particularly like. My latest video, now available on Nakedism's Videos page tries to captures that view. I hope it works for you.

1 comment:

  1. YoBit enables you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can press CLAIM as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete