Tuesday, March 1, 2011

About last night

Bucephalus on camThis past week there was a little problem with the countdown timer on Nakedism's Live Chat page, making it seem as if the next show was always three days away. D'oh! I apologize to anyone who was confused as to the live chat schedule.

The problem was fixed last night and hopefully won't come again. You should be able to tell the time and date of the next show by the ever-changing text on the Live Chat page. And if you hover your mouse pointer over the countdown, a popup tool tip should show you the exact date and time.

Despite this little problem, the show must go on! Members logged in last night for the show, giving comments, asking questions, and making requests while I did my best to entertain. For example, one member wanted me to jack off and then eat my own spooge. Although that's not a normal practice for me, I was happy to oblige!

It's fun interacting with our members. And of course always fun to be naked and stroke my meat. I hope you can join us next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment