Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Poolside pleasure

Bucephalus nude by a swimming poolEven many die-hard anti-nudists will admit to you that bathing or even swimming naked is a perfectly natural instinct. What could feel better than to be immersed in warm water without the weight and encumbrance of clothing? Although I have no hot tub of my own, I do have a friend with both a pool and hot tub, as well as a clothing optional home. So I make sure to visit him on a regular basis when the weather is warm.

Of course sometimes when naked and warm, a man's attention often turns to other forms of pleasure. It was with that idea in mind that I turned the camera on one sunny day as I was basking in the hot tub and by my friend's pool. Check it out in the latest update to our video page.

No comments:

Post a Comment