Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spur of the moment

Nude men embraceMaybe you like the thrill of hopping online, finding a suitable stud, and heading off to a quickie as soon as possible. Depending on where you live, the Internet can be good for that sort of convenience shopping.

But personally, that's not my style. I'm wary of evaluating chemistry based on a few photos and a handful of messages. I find a slower path not only assures better outcomes, but the journey there can be a lot of sexy fun as well.

That said, I've definitely found myself so turned on by the thrill of the moment, that I've thrown caution to the wind and dived right in.

In my latest true story, Trick, I talk about this tug of war between wanting to take things slow and wanting to get off right away. In this case, I think I pulled off a good balance, although it was not without risk. Writing about it brought back some searing hot memories of intense sexual ecstasy. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment