Thursday, March 31, 2011

Anatomy of a sexual style

reclining nudeThe True Stories section of Nakedism includes entries from my personal sex diaries as well as other true accounts written especially for you, treasured reader. But I thought it might also be useful to take a step back and analyze my own sexual style in more detail.

Alas, beyond a few stray comments, I have no affidavits of former trysts and boyfriends to give you an alternate point of view. (I'm not sure how many of us would want to read such reports anyway.) I can only tell you how I perceive my own lovemaking. The only disclaimer I will make is that my style can vary considerably depending who I'm with. Which is probably what many of us would expect, no?

Anyway, if any of that interests you, stroll on over to the Stories section and check out the latest post, an essay I call Top Form. Then decide for yourself whether I can really be called a conscientious injector.

No comments:

Post a Comment