Friday, June 3, 2011

Soccer star will run through the streets naked

Bixente LizarazuBasque soccer star Bixente Lizarazu will keep a promise made last year to run naked through the streets to celebrate his team's promotion to the French football division known as Ligue 1.

Lizarazu, a former Bayern Munich left-back and France international, stated nearly a year ago that if Évian Thonon Gaillard, a football club from France's Alpine region, won the promotion, he would run naked through the city streets. That happened last week when Évian won a 2-1 victory over Stade de Reims. It was only just a year ago that the team was promoted to Ligue 2 following the 2009-10 season.

A French TV channel asked the 41-year-old defender if he planned on keeping his striptease promise. "I'll do it, I'll do it," he said. "I'll keep my word, I'll do it, but I'm not going to call the international press."

Lizarazu, who is a shareholder of Évian, won the Champions League with Bayern Munich in 2001 and helped France win the World Cup in 1998.

Photos of Lizarazu's muscular chest and a video of his naked legs and shapely butt are available to the public on the blog Just Beautiful Men.

1 comment:

  1. DOWNLOAD $12,234 in 2 months Gambling Software?

    Let me get it straight.

    I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I dont even know the football rules. Never cared less.

    I tried every thing from forex & stocks to internet systems and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then lost it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Download Today!!!

    ReplyDelete